1. We must deliver God’s message to the people of the world.
Isaiah 40:8 ESV
The grass withers,
the flower fades,
but the word of our God will stand forever.
2. The people who are waiting to hear God’s message may have never been told that God created them special and unique, kind of like a platypus. When they hear God’s message, they will be able to praise God’s design.
Psalm 139:14 ESV
I praise you, for I am fearfully
and wonderfully made.
Wonderful are your works;
my soul knows it very well.
3. We seek God’s wisdom when we read God’s Word. Just like an elephant that will never forget, we must never forget to use wisdom and understanding together.
Proverbs 4:5 ESV
Get wisdom; get insight;
do not forget, and do not turn away from the words of my mouth.
4. We must listen carefully, like a lizard, if we want to hear God’s voice calling to us. Often, his voice quietly call to us through the noise in our everyday lives.
1 Kings 19:12 ESV
And after the earthquake a fire,
but the Lord was not in the fire.
And after the fire
the sound of a low whisper.
5. Making a sacrifice for others, like the emperor penguin does to protect his egg, is a way to show God’s love. What are you willing to give up so that others will hear God’s important message?
1 John 4:9 ESV
In this the love of God
was made manifest among us,
that God sent his only Son into the world,
so that we might live through him.
6. If you are a follower of Jesus, then God wants you to tell your story to others. The goat reminds us all to courageously go out and tell God’s message to every man, woman, boy, and girl.
Psalm 107:2 ESV
Let the redeemed of the Lord say so,
whom he has redeemed from trouble.