1. Remember, God invited you to join his family. Now he wants you to share his invitation with others so they can walk through the door of Jesus.
John 10:9 KJV
I am the door: by me if any man enter in,
he shall be saved, and shall go in and out,
1and find pasture.
2. People are deceived and think they do not need to be rescued from sin. Do they realize that sin is tightly wrapped around them like a constricting snake?
1 John 1:8 KJV
If we say that we have no sin,
we deceive ourselves,
and the truth is not in us.
3. Maybe no one has told them that just like a leopard is born spotted, we are all born into sin. They may not have heard that Jesus came to take away our sin, to make our lives spotless and clean.
1 Peter 2:24 KJV
Who his own self bare our sins
in his own body on the tree, that we,
being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
4. Who will share about the stripes, like the ones on a zebra’s back, that Jesus willingly took upon himself when he died on the cross?
Isaiah 53:5 KJV
But he was wounded for our transgressions,
he was bruised for our iniquities:
the chastisement of our peace was upon him;
and with his stripes we are healed.
5. Give them the hope that because God raised the Lord from the dead, like a giraffe raises its neck, God will do the same for us too someday.
1 Corinthians 6:14 KJV
And God hath both raised up the Lord,
and will also raise up us by his own power.
6. Let them know that God wants to amazingly transform their lives, just like a caterpillar is completely changed into a butterfly, by giving
them a new beginning.
2 Corinthians 5:17 KJV
Therefore if any man be in Christ,
he is a new creature:
old things are passed away;
behold, all things are become new.