Thanks to our living wax figures, we are able to share the story of Jesus through the Lamb of God exhibit just in the nick of time before the wax museum's opening.
One Night in the
by Jason & Lora Campbell
1. Jesus the King of Kings, left his home in heaven so that he could be born as a baby on earth.
John 6:38 ESV
For I have come down from heaven,
not to do my own will
but the will of him who sent me.
2. Because of our sin problem that brings eternal death, God sent Jesus the Great Physician to give us eternal life.
John 3:16 ESV
For God so loved the world,
that he gave his only Son,
that whoever believes in him should not perish
but have eternal life.
3. Jesus the Lamb of God, took the punishment for our sins when he died on the cross.
John 1:29 ESV
The next day he saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, “Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!
4. More powerful than your favorite superhero, Jesus the Mighty God, came back to life three days later after he died on the cross.
1 Corinthians 6:14 ESV
And God raised the Lord
and will also raise us up by his power.
5. Jesus the Everlasting Father, adopts us into his family.
2 Corinthians 6:18 ESV
And I will be a father to you,
and you shall be sons and daughters to me,
says the Lord Almighty.
6. Jesus the Creator, is making us into a great work of art that will show the world his love through us.
Ephesians 2:10 ESV
For we are his workmanship,
created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand,
that we should walk in them.
7. Jesus the Alpha and Omega is preparing a forever home for his family in heaven.
Matthew 28:20b ESV
And behold, I am with you always,
to the end of the age.
Are you ready to be adopted in God's forever family?
I know that I have done wrong things.
Please forgive me.
I believe that Jesus, the perfect Lamb of God,
died on the cross to take my punishment.
I believe God's power raised Jesus from the dead.
Please take away my sin and
adopt me into your forever family.
Thank you, God. Amen.